Day 4 and it's finally sunny!

September 17, 2015

I'm in LONDON! I'm here and I have been here for 4 days now, woohoo! Last week was super nice and I was a lot with Pontus and my friends. Pontus had planned a surprise party for me on Wednesday and I was totally clueless when I opened the door! Pontus had called around and invited all the people that I care in one place for the last time before I left, I was so taken. 

Couple days after the surprise party we had a small crayfish party at Löparö and it was a success! Crayfish, lots of dance, laugh, skinny dipping and more dancing.. Perfect way to end the summer and say goodbye to all my lovely friends, I miss them so much! 

So on Monday 14th I flew here and well.. the trip didn't start that well.. The night before my flight I didn't sleep at all and I was constantly feeling nausea and anxious. I just felt all the pressure and stress coming together and I just couldn't handle it. So when we were at the airport I felt like I was going crazy and I can't stay still and was feeling awful. It took me a long time to get calm and get me to the plane. The airport and plane staff was so helpful and kind and took care of me after Pontus had to say goodbye. But after that fiasco everything has been alright. 

The past four days has just flown by so quickly! It is already Thursday and tomorrow starts weekend! I have couple friends visiting here so I've spent time with them and I got an apartment yesterday, which seems to be a record :D I get to move into my room 1st of October and meanwhile I'm living at Barnes. I've been going around London a lot and finally I've learned the tube system and I actually helped a girl today to find her tube... You could say that I'm becoming a Londoner when I'm helping other people with tube, haha! 

There are amazing museums around London and I warmly recommend Victoria and Albert Museum. It is incredible! The building it self is a huge monument and all the exhibition they got are amazing! So far I've been at VAM, Natural History Museum and Saatchi Gallery and tomorrow I've thought about going to National Museum and National Portrait Museum. 



I haven't really felt homesick yet.. but I guess that comes after a month when I get use to the idea that I'm not here on holiday :D I'll be writing here soon again! 

Good night my friends! 

Xxx,
Roosa







No comments:

Post a Comment