M A D A M E M O I S E L L E P R I V É

November 08, 2015

Last week I went to see Chanel's Mademoiselle Privé exhibition at Saatchi Gallery. I had been talking about seeing this exhibition since it opened, but every time I went there the line outside the exhibition was just enormous, girl from my school waited 1,5h to GET IN to this exhibition... Probably every fashionista in London wanted to see it and so did I. So last Tuesday me and Cece decided to go there little bit before it opened and the line was already then about 100m, luckily it moved quickly and we were inside in no time! 

This exhibition was totally worth of seeing! It started already outside the Gallery with a english garden and first thing when you got inside was Coco Chanel's apartment and this was virtually showed on your phone! It was so smart that they had made an app for the exhibition and when you went inside with the app it showed information about different installations. This exhibition was giving a little glimpse inside Chanel's closed doors and they are starting to interact more with the customers, which is nice that they are giving opportunity to everyone to experience Chanel.

Xxx,
Roosa











No comments:

Post a Comment